“Web site”: Domain www.centrodocentemaria.com which is made available to Internet users.
“User” means a natural or legal person who uses or navigates the website.
2 USE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the provisions of the Regulations on the protection of personal data, CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L. informs you that the personal data provided by completing the Forms “Apply for registration”, “Contact”, “work in the CDM” and “Newsletter CDM”, will be incorporated into a file owned by CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L., being able to exercise, as indicated in paragraph 4, their rights of access, rectification, Suppression, opposition, limitation of treatment and other rights collected in the arts. 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (General regulations for the protection of Da TOS – RGPD).
If the user decides to use any of the Web forms, the necessary data requested will be treated with the purpose of answering his request. In this sense, the high corresponding in such forms implies the express authorisation by the user to send information to his/her email address and/or mobile phone. On the possibility of exercising the rights in respect of data protection (see paragraph 4).
In compliance with law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the Information society and Electronic Commerce, (hereinafter LSSIyCE) CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L. will not send by email advertising communications that have not been authorized by Users.
For more information on the processing of your data according to the General Regulations on data protection – RGPD click here.
3 SECURITY MEASURES
At CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L. We are aware of the importance of your personal data for you. Therefore, we assume a commitment of transparency in everything related to the privacy and security of the information we deal with. We strive to take all the necessary security measures to guarantee the protection of the personal data we deal with, and we are highly committed to its continuous improvement, adapting to the current legislation and the technology available in each Time.
Therefore, CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L. informs you that it has implemented the technical and organisational security measures necessary to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and/or access not Authorized, in view of the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human or physical or natural means.
CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L. has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in the organization, such as the establishment of limitations to the use of electronic mail when sending data or documents of Confidential. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable. In this same sense, it is important to emphasize that the staff of CENTRO DOCENTE MARIA in contact with the information of the various forms on-line is obliged to keep in secret all the data treated for the performance of his work, and to use them Only in the form that requires the performance of its functions.
CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA continually maintains the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes in order to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
4 EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CACELLATION AND OPPOSITION
Those individuals who have provided their data may contact CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L., in their capacity as titular and responsible for the file, in order to be able to exercise Free of charge your rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation of treatment and other rights recognized in the arts. 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and repealing Directive 95/4 6/EC.
Given the confidential nature of the information, you will not be able to exercise your rights by telephone, because this means it does not allow to certify the identity as the holder of the registered data. The interested party may exercise its rights through written communication to CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, Calle Florencia, 1 (41927) Mairena del Aljarafe – Sevilla or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org certifying its identity By photocopy of your D.N.I., and with the following reference in your letter or e-mail: “LOPD-CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA”.
- Right of access (art. 15 RGPD)
You have the right to obtain from CENTRO Docente MARÍA, S.L. confirmation of whether or not we are treating your personal data. In this case you have the right to access these personal data and to the following information:
- Purpose of treatment;
- Category of the personal data being treated;
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data will be communicated;
- Expected period of conservation or, if not possible, the criteria for its determination;
- The existence of the right to request from the person responsible for processing the rectification or suppression of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data relating to the person concerned or to oppose the processing of such data;
- Existence of the right to lodge a claim with the supervisory authority;
- Where the personal data has not been obtained from the person concerned, any information available on its origin shall be provided;
- The existence of automated decisions, that is, without any human intervention, including the elaboration of profiles, and, at least in such cases, meaningful information on applied logic, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such Treatment for the interested party.
- Right of rectification (art. 16 RGPD)
You have the right to obtain from CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L. the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that will concern you. In the light of the purposes of the treatment, you will be entitled to complete the incomplete personal data, including an additional statement.
- Right of withdrawal, “right to be forgotten” (Article 17 RGPD
The right of withdrawal entitles you to obtain CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L. the deletion of personal data that concerns you, when any of the following circumstances occur:
- No longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or treated;
- When the interested party withdraws the consent on which the treatment is based and this is not based on another legal basis.
- When the interested party opposes the treatment and other legitimate reasons for the treatment do not prevail.
- When personal data have been treated illicitly.
- When personal data must be deleted for the fulfillment of a legal obligation established in the law of the Union or of the Member States that applies to the data controller.
- When personal data has been obtained in relation to the offer of services of the information society aimed at minors
- Right of opposition (Article 21 RGPD)
You will have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the fact that your personal data are subject to processing.
In such cases CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L. will stop treating your personal data, unless it proves legitimate compelling reasons for the treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability (Article 21 RGPD)
This right can only be exercised:
- When the treatment is carried out by automated means;
- When the treatment is based on consent or on a contract;
- When the interested party requests it with respect to the data that has been provided to the person in charge and that concern him, including the data derived from the interested party’s own activity.
On the other hand, it is not applicable:
- To the data of third parties that an interested party has provided to a person in charge.
- In case the interested party has requested the portability of data that concern him but that have been provided to the person responsible by third parties.
- Right to limitation of treatment (Article 18 RGPD)
The limitation of treatment means that, at the request of the interested party, the processing operations that in each case would correspond will not be applied to your personal data.
The limitation of treatment can be requested when:
- The interested party has exercised the rights of rectification or opposition and the person in charge is in the process of determining whether to respond to the request.
- The treatment is illegal, which would determine the deletion of the data, but the interested party is opposed to it.
- The data is no longer necessary for the treatment, which would also determine its deletion, but the interested party requests the limitation because it needs them to formulate, exercise or defend claims.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions (Article 22 RGPD)
You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
The above is excepted:
- When authorized by the law of the Union or of the Member States.
- When necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the interested party and a controller.
- When based on the explicit consent of the interested party.
5 USE OF COOCKIES AND COLLECTION OF STATISTICAL DATA
CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L. uses its own and third-party cookies on this website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page.
What own cookies do we use?
Session cookies: websites have no memory. Without these cookies, a user that goes from one page to another within the same website would be treated as a completely new visitor each time they pass from one page to another. Session cookies allow this website to keep track of the user’s navigation from one page to another of this website, so it will not ask for the information that you have previously given. These cookies allow the user to move through the different pages of this website quickly and easily, without having to authenticate again or restart the process in each area that you visit.
You can expand the information by consulting our Cookies Policy.
What third-party cookies do we use?
In this website we use third-party cookies, specifically those of Google Analytics, analysis cookies, whose purpose is to study visits to the website to obtain access statistics. In no case these cookies include personal or private information of users.
For more information you can consult the following links:
6 SOCIAL NETWORKS – PLUGINS
This web page uses, for its presentation on the Internet, “plug-ins” of social networks. The plugins can be recognized by the logo of the social network (for example, Twitter the silhouette of a blue bird in flight or Facebook a “f” in blue) or the legend.
If you access a web page that contains a plugin of this type, your browser establishes a direct connection with the social network servers and this transmits the content of the plugins directly to the user’s browser, integrating it into the website. Therefore, CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L. has no way to influence the range of data that the social network collects with the help of these plugins.
Through said plugins, the social network receives the information that the user has opened the corresponding page of our website. If the user has logged in simultaneously to the social network, they can assign the visit to their account. When interacting with plugins, for example by pressing the “Like” button or when writing a comment, the relevant information is transmitted directly from your network browser to the corresponding social network where it is stored. Although you are not a member of the social network, there is the possibility that the social network will find out your IP address and memorize it.
CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L. he does not know what buttons the user has used and when. You should consult the information on Data Protection of the corresponding social network, the purpose and volume of the data collected, the subsequent processing and the use made by the social network of these data, as well as your rights and the possibilities that you have. to adjust that use to protect your sphere of privacy.
In case you want to prevent social networks from collecting data through our presence on the Internet, you must close the session on social networks before entering our website.
- Facebook social plugins
Our website uses social plugins of the social network www.facebook.com, managed by the company Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L. warns you that we do not know what data Facebook transmits and how you use it. The purpose and scope of the data collection and its subsequent processing and use by Facebook, as well as the relative rights and the possibilities of configuring the protection of privacy, can be found in the information on Facebook data protection: www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Twitter social plugins
Our website uses social plugins from the social network www.twitter.com, managed by the company Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA.
CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L. it warns you that we do not know what data Twitter transmits and how it uses them. The purpose and scope of the data collection and its subsequent processing and use by Twitter, as well as the relative rights and the possibilities of configuring the protection of privacy, can be found in the information on data protection at www. twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube plugins
Our website uses plugins from www.youtube.com, managed by the company YouTube LLC, a company with registered office at 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, United States.
CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L. warns you that we do not know what data YouTube transmits and how you use it. The purpose and scope of the data collection and its further processing and use by YouTube, as well as the relative rights and possibilities of setting up privacy protection, can be found in the YouTube data protection information:
7 CHILD USE POLICY
This website is not intended for children under the age of fourteen (14), nor do we knowingly collect information from such persons. If the user is under that age, it is required to have the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives before proceeding to the inclusion of their personal data in any of the forms on this website. However, if the parents, guardians or legal representatives of the minors consider that their children or guardians have provided us with personal data, without their consent, please contact us at the address given in section number 4 of this Policy. Of privacy.
CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA, S.L. You are exempt from any liability for breach of this requirement.
This website contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are alien to that of CENTRO DOCENTE MARÍA. By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookies policies. In general, if you browse the internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
The use of the registration forms after the effectiveness of the changes introduced, will imply the acceptance of these.